How to Increase Height After Puberty – The Ultimate Tips You Need to Increase Your Height
After puberty, you are still growing. It has been proven that women continue gaining height until the age of 25 and men until 27 to 30. To ensure that you are growing taller and that your muscles and bones are getting bigger and longer, you need lots of protein, milk, yogurt, cheese and boiled chicken. Phosphorus, calcium and magnesium are needed for your bones while water is vital to your muscles; protein and carbohydrates are needed for growth. This and some others are insurances on how to increase height after puberty.
1. Tips for healthy nutrition:
* Regular time for eating.
* Never skip a meal.
* Eat healthy breakfast to start the dya.
* Enjoy chewing and tasting your food.
* Be creative in cooking our meals.
* Pastries, sweets, crisps and soda drinks have no nutrition value, avoid them.
* Don’t take too much salt for it leads to hypertension.
* Raw veggies, fresh juice and whole wheat bread are healthy.
* Liquid sustains good health; drink 6 to 8 glasses of water, or fruit juice or sugar-free juice daily.
* Milk is essential for good health.
* Patronize only healthy food and supplements.
* Rest and relax after your meal, don’t work or exercise immediately.
2. The importance of breathing
Height increase required blood oxygenation as oxygen provides nourishment to the bones. Regularity in breathing also purifies the blood. There are 3 types of breathing:
* Inhaling is the taking in of air into the body through the nose.
* Retaining is keeping the air inside the body.
* Exhaling is bringing out of air from the body.
3. Sleep is an essential element in growth.
During sleep, your growth hormones are doing its job of thickening and lengthening your bones. In deep sleep, the growth hormones produced by your pituitary glands are released
into your blood stream and travel through your body making the bones to thicken and lengthen. Consequently, you have to reach “deep sleep level” on a daily basis with proper diet and exercise.
Tips to achieve deep sleep:
* Sleep on a comfortable and firm mattress.
* Your room must be dark, quiet and fresh smelling.
* Keep feet and hands warm to achieve REM (rapid eye movement) essential for deep sleep.
* Take a big glass of water before sleep and do the same upon waking.
* Learn to relax by taking a deep breathe before retiring. Command your entire body from head to toe to relax; then close your eyes.
* Develop the habit of sleeping at the same time everyday, even during weekends.
* Sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees to maintain proper spine alignment and preventing back aches due to a bend posture.
Keeping these useful tips in mind, you will know how to increase height after puberty.