How Tall Will I Be When I Get Older? Is There Any Way to Grow Taller After Puberty?
A good height is what everybody wants. It plays an important part in improving your overall personality. There are several causes of short height. It may be due to genetics. It is often seen that the children are shorter if their parents are shorter. People often say that you can not get taller once you gain puberty. But it is not completely true. The growth hormones reduce after the puberty. But that does not mean that you can not get taller at all. There are several ways that help you add few inches to your original height even if you have gained puberty.
Here are some of them:
* HGH supplements: There are various human growth hormone supplements available in the market as well as online. They can be taken in the form of pills and injections. They boost your growth hormone so that your body starts gaining some height. But they must be taken only after consulting your physician.
* Height increasing surgeries: They help you get taller at any age. Limb lengthening surgery involves reestablishment of some bone that is taken from some of your body. It is a very expensive procedure and it needs to be carried by some qualified and experienced professional only.
* Exercises: Stretching exercises combined with some cardio drills can be beneficial if they are done regularly. Stretching exercises alone can help you add 3 inches to your height.
* Height increasing shoes: There are elevator shoes available in the market as well as online that help you add some inches to your actual height. These make you taller without any exercise. You just have to wear them and walk some distance.
* Other measures: You must dress in a way that you look taller. You need to keep your body posture correct that helps you look taller.