It doesn’t matter, f it’s a short weekend getaway, a long family vacation or an important business trip, Bangalore is a much-visited city throughout the year, and to book best Goa hotels is important. Popularly known as ‘the garden city of India’, it has beautiful gardens, majestic architectures, splendid temples, music concerts, popular nightlife, etc. that offers you a heavenly feel. And undoubtedly, all these attractions entice tourists and locals alike. As far as beauty is concerned, the city is also an ideal retreat for nature lovers, who visit for rejuvenating their body, mind, and soul.
Whether you’re traveling for work or adventure, the city offers you everything that you need for a comfortable yet lavish stay. This metropolitan city has a bizarre charm that makes you stay here for long. If you’re taking a trip to this stunning garden city, I would like to recommend you Bangalore 5 star hotels that are a must stay.
- Le Meridien, Bangalore: Nestled in the heart of the city, the hotel Le Meridien is a true landmark in luxury living. Renowned for its grandeur, it promises to offer you a truly delightful experience. Surrounded by a lush green landscape, the hotel suits every individual’s requirement, no matter if it’s related to business, leisure, vacation or something else.
Apart from being luxurious and elegant, it is located quite close to the business districts and commercial hubs of the city. Owing to its comforts and cleanliness, the hotel is quite perfect for large groups visiting Bangalore for temple visits, family functions or for corporate events. Hence, it’s an ideal choice for every genre of traveler. Come and discover the unique essence of lavishness you’ve always wished for.
- Hyatt Hotel, Bangalore: One of the best Bangalore 5 star hotels, the Hyatt hotel offers you an opportunity to discover the essence of eternal peace. Located centrally on MG road, the hotel allows you a better connectivity to the Trinity subway station and MG mall. Quirky and lavish accommodations swear to offer you a picturesque view of lush greenery and the city.
For an exclusive dining experience, you can enjoy your evening at an award-winning restaurant, i.e. The Pink Poppadum. The place offers lip-smacking modern Indian cuisines and few international dishes as well. If you’re a businessman or have any scheduled meeting, there is a meeting space of 2,300 sq. ft. making it an ultimate venue for seminars, social events, and conferences.
- The Zuri, Whitefield, Bangalore: Whether it’s a leisure or business, the hotel has a range of everything you need to enjoy an incredible experience. Having over 156 guest rooms, each accommodation has been designed to offer you a luxurious yet comfortable stay. The hotel also has a cluster of facilities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, LCD television, Multi-room entertainment system, free breakfast and much more. Its modern amenities ensure you a comfortable and relaxed stay.
Located on International Tech Park Road, the hotel offers the best connectivity to the nearby renowned destinations of the city. Talking about its specialty, it offers two easy access rooms, specially designed to accommodate the differently abled and fulfill all their necessities.
- Vivanta by Taj, Bangalore: Inspired by the high – end magnificence, the hotel promises to change the way you see the luxury. Located 45 kilometers from the airport, the hotel even acts as an entrance to India’s largest tech park, making it one of the best Bangalore 5 star hotels. Infused with top-notch amenities, it has a comprehensive range of dine-in facilities, beverage options, a fitness center and much more.
The hotel’s front architectural design allows you an amazing visual delight. That’s the beauty of the city which attracts thousands of tourists throughout the world.
- Sterling MAC Hotel, Bangalore: Ranked among Bangalore 5 star hotels, it has the perfect blend of leisure and business, offering comfort for personal stays and professionals. Built as per Indo-Asian architecture, each of its accommodation is infused with best-in-class amenities. All facilities, including translator services, babysitting, fitness center, television, communicators, etc. are offered to the customers so they can experience the best possible comforts that money can buy.
Coming to its accommodations, the hotel has a total of 60 deluxe rooms, 40 premium rooms and 45 executive rooms that stand tall in endowing all your living needs adequately. As it is designed for business and leisure facilities, there are impeccable conferencing and banqueting facilities readily available.
For dining, there is a cuisine cum restaurant café which offers an extensive range of national and international dishes. Just 40 kilometers away from the Bangalore international airport, it is a very well connected transportation system, allowing you to reach with no worry.
Go pack up your rucksacks and explore these stunning and lavish hotels with your loved ones.…