Almond is one kind of bean that has a good taste. In addition to taste, the benefits of almonds can also help ward off various severe diseases. Almonds contain many nutrients, including dietary fiber, unsaturated fats, and some types of B vitamins, and vitamin E. Almonds also contain minerals that are beneficial to the body such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer. Researchers say, consumption of almonds can reduce the likelihood of colon cancer due to the fat content contained in it.
- Pressing cholesterol. Benefits of foods that suppress cholesterol can be obtained because almonds are rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E as an antioxidant that can protect blood cells against damage, while preventing clogged arteries due to cholesterol. A study reveals, almond consumption is closely related to the increase in high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or called good cholesterol and lowers the level of low density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol.
- Stabilize blood pressure. People who ate almonds seemed to have decreased systolic blood pressure, the first number of blood pressure measurements, by 11 percent.
- Avoid heart disease. Almond is one type of nuts that can increase blood fat is good for the heart. A study that uses almonds as a snack in a particular diet, can reduce risk factors for coronary heart disease. You can buy almond beans from anywhere that you want, or you can buy from this link who Sell almonds organic online.
- Controlling blood sugar levels. Research conducted on people with type 2 diabetes reveals, those who eat almonds can reduce the drugs than those who do not eat the nuts. Side effects of drugs to lower blood sugar levels one of them is to make the wearer often feel hungry, so like to break the rules of diabetes diet. The suggestion to consume almonds for diabetics seems to help people feel full longer, so blood sugar levels stabilize, and finally the use of drugs to control blood sugar can be reduced.
- Helps lose weight. Despite consuming the same amount of calories, people who adopt a diet equipped with almonds lose more weight than high-carbohydrate diet. Body mass index will decline to 18% in almond-eating eaters, compared to those who did not consume almonds that only managed to reduce 11%. This means that body fat is illustrated by a high ratio and weight loss of about 7 percent for those who consume almonds regularly.
Although it has many benefits, must be considered the possibility of allergy risk. If known to have allergic almond nuts, then avoid all types of foods that contain almonds. Allergic reactions that arise are very diverse, ranging from symptoms in certain body parts such as oral allergy syndrome, to more severe systemic symptoms such as digestive system disorders, respiratory, and others.
For those of you who do not have an allergy to almonds, can use it as a source of nutrients that are beneficial to the health of the body. However, limit the consumption of almonds about 28 grams or a handful every day. There are various ways of presenting, almonds can be made a healthy snack with raw, roasted, or incorporated as a complement to the dish. Almonds can also be processed into oil, flour, until milk. Some dangerous diseases can be reduced risk by eating almonds on a regular basis. If necessary, consult with your doctor about the possible risk of allergic almonds.…