- Workday closes first day on NYSE at roughly $50 per share
- How Will Salesforce Adapt To The Next Platform Shift: Mobile Computing?
- Cloudscaling Bringing Google Compute Engine APIs to OpenStack Project
- CloudBeat 2012 speakers hail from Google Enterprise, Cisco, Cloudera and
- OpenStack Internals Introduction
- ruby Implementing multi tenancy in rails Stack Overflow
- Dropbox & The TOP*2012 option for Cloud Computing!
ZDNet On Friday morning, the enterprise Software-as-a-Service provider began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol, “$WDAY,” with an initial public offering of 22,750,000 shares of its Class A common stock. Going public got off to a … (more)
TechCrunch Editor’s note: Bruce Cleveland is a General Partner with InterWest Partners focused on software and services sector investments with an emphasis on cloud computing, mobile and analytical applications. Follow him on Twitter. Most of us are familiar with … (more)
Equities.com Cloudscaling has joined the Google Cloud Technology Partner Program and will provide engineering and code development to implement the Google Compute Engine (GCE) application programming interfaces (APIs) for the OpenStack project. Google … (more)
more VentureBeat Lucas Carlson founded Appfog in 2010 and has guided AppFog’s growth from a PHP-focused Platform as a Service to the leading polyglot and cross-cloud PaaS used by more than 60,000 developers. An entrepreneur and software engineer, Lucas has deep … (more)
This post provides a high level overview of various components of OpenStack, thereby setting stage for more in depth discussions in subsequent posts. (more)
Implementing multi tenancy in rails … change we have deploy in so many servers So we are planning to implement multi tenancy feature for our application … (more)
The Sudbury Star Dropbox can be categorized as one of the options for Cloud Computing but actually there are a lot of choices and you’ll know Cloud Storage already Trends in 2012 as Hard Drive online to backup your important files from computer virus attacks. And the … (more)